Berry – Antioxidant Support
Fruity and smooth
Our award winning Antioxidant Support Tonic is full of colourful berries and flowers. Red hawthorn berries, purple elderberries, red-orange rosehips, yellow dandelion flowers and orange calendula flowers. It also contains bright turmeric and ginger which help regulate inflammatory processes. This tonic is great for supporting our natural antioxidant function which prevents oxidative stress in the body. Excellent for those of us who exercise a lot or those who are exposed to a lot of sunlight or environmental pollutants. We recommend daily use.
We are proud to have received a silver medal for our Berry Antioxidant Support Tonic in the 2022 Outstanding New Zealand Food Producers Awards.
- Turmeric Curcuma longa
- Ginger Zingiber officinale
- Rosehips Rosa canina
- Elderberries Sambucus nigra
- Hawthorn berries Crataegus monogyna
- Dandelion flowers Taraxacum offinale
- Calendula flowers Calendula offinalis
- Nasturtium seeds Tropaeolum majus
- Apple cider vinegar
Check out our Ingredients Glossary >
Directions for use
- We recommend a dose of 10 mls (2.5-5mls for children) diluted in 10 mls of water on rising.
- Can be taken several times a day if desired.
- Can also be added to cuisine or mixed with beverages.
- Makes an excellent hydrating electrolyte rich drink when mixed with sparkling or still water after exercise.
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Contains raw honey.
- Not suitable for children under 1.